I am honored to be nominated for the Liebster Award by Peter Adewumi, an accomplished editor, writer, blogger, and technical and mathematics instructor. I encourage you to visit his blog; he has plenty of interesting and inspiring reads.
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1) Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award.
2) Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
3) Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 11 blogs.
5) Notify them.
6) Give them 11 questions to answer.
The following are questions Peter asked me in his nomination:
- What’s your real name? My real name is Hannah Elyce.
- What do friends call you? My friends call me Hannah or Hannah Banana.
- What do you do for a living? I am currently a full-time student. Right now, all of my focus is directed to my education. I hope to work in the publishing business in a few years, however.
- Your favorite actor? Johnny Depp. Without a doubt.
- Your favorite movie? It’s between a few of them, actually. Good Will Hunting, Corpse Bride, and Sweeney Todd are pretty up there.
- Do you intend to have a family doctor? I’d like to, when I have a family of my own.
- Do you intend to have a family lawyer? I suppose so. I never thought about this one before.
- Your main reason for blogging? Self-expression and to inspire others. Inspiration is my main goal.
- Any disappointment in blogging? I haven’t encountered any disappointments yet. My family, as well as everyone in the blogging community, is very supportive of what I do, so I don’t have much reason to feel disappointed. I’m very grateful for that.
- Your advice for upcoming bloggers? Make sure you are happy with your website and your posts. Don’t write just because you feel like you have to satisfy a schedule; do it because it makes you feel good and because you want to spread that feeling to others. If a post is forced, your readers will feel it. That’s why, for my blog at least, I don’t post on a strict schedule. I’d recommend this mentality for other bloggers.
- What is one thing you would do differently if you were to start your blog all over? I would probably market/advertise my blog from the beginning so that it could grow faster.
My nominees for the Liebster Blog Award are these lovely blogs and bloggers:
- Jay Colby
- Craftie Beaver
- Whitney Ibe Blog
- Robert Okaji
- Annette Rochelle Aben
- Peace, Love, and Patchouli
- Risen Faith Ministries
- Pretty Lies
- Letters and Poetry
- The Naga
- A Learning Poet
My questions for my nominees to answer:
- What made you start blogging? How long ago did you start?
- If you could visit any country in the world, which would you visit and why?
- What is your favorite animal?
- Favorite candy?
- Do you prefer digital or physical books?
- What is the biggest problem you encounter while writing?
- What color are your eyes?
- Recount a brief childhood story. What happened?
- What type of music do you like to listen to?
- Do you collect anything? If so, what is it?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
Thank you so much, Peter, for your nomination. I think this award is a great way to discover new bloggers and connect within the online community.
Happy Sunday and happy writing!